Purpose of the Federation
Swiss Slackline pursues the following objectives, which are set out in the statutes:
- Recognition of slacklining as a sport in its own right.
- Organisation and supervision of national competitions.
- To issue generally binding regulations, recommendations, rules, leaflets and warnings.
- Organisation and supervision of the training of sport leaders.
- Minimising safety risks when practising the sport.
- Recording and evaluating incidents, near-accidents and accidents involving slacklines.
- Maintaining and promoting cohesion and exchange of experience among member clubs, as well as coordinating & supporting their activities.
- Supporting local interest groups in founding associations.
- Representation of interests to the outside world (e.g. authorities, slackline organisations at home and abroad, (inter)national associations).
- Communication and public relations.